Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Please note travel times to the following destinations from Toronto Pearson International Airport are approximately:
- Port Hope/Cobourg 1½ – 2 hours
- Brighton/Trenton 2 – 2½ hours
- Belleville 2½ – 3 hours
- Kingston 3 – 4 hours
- *traffic and weather permitting*
Passengers going to the airport (Departure)
- All pre-booked passenger’s traveling to the airport will receive a call from an agent from our office 2 days prior to your flight.
- The agent will confirm your time the assigned driver will pick you up, address and luggage.
- You will be given the drivers name and cell number.
- The assigned driver will call you the night before to re-confirm all details.
- If you have not heard from your driver by 19:00 (7:00 pm) please call the driver or call the office and leave a message.
Pick up times for travel are subject to change due to time of day based on rush hour, construction, road closures, weather and road conditions.
Passenger’s flights arriving to the airport (Arrival)
- We do not call to confirm passenger’s arriving to the airport. It is the passenger’s responsibility to confirm if you wish too, you may email or call the office the day before you arrive for your pick up time and drivers name.
- All passenger’s arriving to the airport must check in at Pre-Arranged Services located inside each terminal.
- By not checking in within a reasonable time from your flight arrival, the driver could be released to go, leaving you to take the next available service.
- Delayed or missed flight arrivals are subject to a transfer fee of $25.00 per person for the next available same day shared service. If combined with a private, premium rate applies.
- In the event no service is available that day, passengers transferred to the following day (after midnight) will be required to pay a further additional single journey fare or elect a “Private” vehicle at additional cost and forfeit the original fare, subject to availability
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to inform us if you missed a flight, flight cancellation or delay, please contact us and let us know if you have taken another flight.
- If your scheduled flight is cancelled, and released to go. No refund will be given.
- If your flight is delayed your wait time will vary. You may have to take the next available service, which could be the next day.
If your transportation has been booked “Private” – the driver will wait however, every additional hour, after the first hour of your scheduled arrival time, is $25.00 per half hour. Or part thereof.
Arrival Check In Locations
Procedures when arriving at Pearson
When you land please make sure your phone is turned on. You can text or call your driver to let them know you have arrived.
Where to go when ARRIVING in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3
• Once you have your luggage and have exited out onto the public concourse, proceed to Pre-Arranged Services located directly across from Domestic Arrivals
• International Arrivals-once you have your luggage and have exited onto the public concourse, Turn Left and follow the signs to Pre-Arranged Services
• Let the Dispatcher know you are waiting for your ride
• Once all the passengers have checked in, the dispatcher will call the driver
• Do Not Go Outside the Terminal
Any questions or concerns please contact 613-968-2058 during regular business hours Monday to Friday 08:30am to 04:30pm. After hours and weekends, please phone or text the on call at 613-920-2185