Procedures when arriving at Pearson (SHARED ONLY)
When you land please make sure your phone is turned on. You can text or call your driver to let them know you have arrived.
Where to go when ARRIVING in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3
• Once you have your luggage and have exited out onto the public concourse, proceed to Pre-Arranged Services located directly across from Domestic Arrivals
• International Arrivals-once you have your luggage and have exited onto the public concourse, Turn Left and follow the signs to Pre-Arranged Services
• Let the Dispatcher know you are waiting for your ride
• Once all the passengers have checked in, the dispatcher will call the driver
• Do Not Go Outside the Terminal
Procedures when arriving at Pearson (PRIVATE ONLY)
When you land please make sure your phone is turned on. Once you have retrieved your luggage, please Call the driver and let them know you have arrived at the designated post at the arrivals level.
Terminal 1 is through Door B across the road to Post B.
Terminal 3 is Post 18
The driver will pick you up there.
Any questions or concerns please contact 613-968-2058 during regular business hours Monday to Friday 08:30am to 04:30pm. After hours and weekends, please phone or text the on call at 613-920-2185