For Passenger Online Booking Click On
We value your opinion, please click here to complete our questionnaire.
Please take a minute to answer a few questions regarding your recent experience using Ontario Coachway.
Thank You for Travelling with Ontario Coachway. We hope to see you again.
- In November 1996, after recognizing a requirement for a 24 hour, "door to
door" airport service for the Counties of Hastings, Prince Edward, and
Northumberland, Quinte Van Airport Service started business in
Belleville. In 1998, the Company continued its growth and purchased
Northumberland Shuttle. On May 25th 2000 the company was granted the
additional licenses to service all of the Frontenac Management Board,
the County of Lennox and Addington and the Greater Kingston and Napanee
Region. It was at this time that the company announced the present
corporate name of "Ontario Coachway".
- We are also the proud winners of the 1998 "Best new Business Award."
Our First Class Service & Friendly People...
- We are the ONLY licensed "door to door" airport service registered with
Transport Canada and the Greater Toronto Airport Authority.
- We serve all of Frontenac Management Board, The City of Kingston, Counties of
Lennox and Addington, Northumberland Hastings and Prince Edward for
your airport and other transportation needs.
- Rain or shine, cold or winter snow - you will never have to endure the highway traffic or airport parking.
Licensing & Insurance Regulations
- Licensing and Insurance Regulations in Ontario are mandated fore most to assure customer safety. ONTARIO COACHWAY is properly licensed and insured. We meet or exceed all Ontario Ministry of Transportation rules and regulations.
- Please note travel times to the following destinations from Toronto Pearson International Airport are approximately:
- Port Hope/Cobourg 1½ - 2 hours
- Brighton/Trenton 2 - 2½ hours
- Belleville 2½ - 3 hours
- Kingston 3 - 4 hours
- *traffic and weather permitting*
- Travelling with Ontario Coachway is convenient and worry-free, giving you peace of mind. Just follow these simple tips to make avoid any last minute or "welcome home" surprises:
- Lock and leave everything at home.
- Inform a friend or neighbour of your absence.
- Remember your airline tickets, passports, credit cards and medical records.
- For your convenience we will store your winter coats and car seats until you return!
We will pick you up at your door and take you to the terminal you are
departing from. All your ground transportation worries are taken care
Please remember to pre-book your return with Ontario
Coachway. Your arrival information is faxed to Ground Transportation at
the Airport 24 hours prior and they will wait for you to check in.